Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
It's not so much the numbers of guns, is the skill level, and mind set of the people who own them. I can have 20 in the house, but will probably only need one to defend my life. With that said, I have the right to have those 20 guns, and I have the right which one I chose to use. I AM, howerver, responsible for that usage. This should be a question of usage, similar to a motor vehicle. People need to be trained, and they need to made aware of the legal implications of gun usage. That's where the NRA and CCW come in. CCW trained, American citizens are not the ones to be feared. They are the ones who will stand in the gap between the criminals, and the overworked police.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 6 hours ago