There's a lot of noise and talk and back-and-forth going on in Washington, but hardly any of it seems to be about the struggles that middle-class families face.
When I was growing up, a family like mine -- living on my hard-working father's salary...
Does Hollywood have any roles for ugly hutts? Maybe in the next Star Wars movie...
As President Obama desperately tries to save his legacy while his poll numbers tank, First Lady Michelle Obama is being brought in to vouch for her husband's bad policies. In an email yesterday, Mrs. Obama reassured supporters that her husband is working to keep families off of public assistance.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago