"Here's the crusher on Sharpton. He's been portraying me as a racist and a brutalizer of the poor. A few years ago Sharpton...
How can you say Dullton is "without a church?" His is the church of secular humanism.
Last night on his show, Bill O'Reilly took on race-baiter Al Sharpton for not only his dishonest portrayal of how O'Reilly feels about the poor, but for his ungrateful and entitled attitude. Back in the day, O'Reilly gave Sharpton's charity $25,000 in order to provide Christmas presents and dinners to hundreds of poor people in Harlem, something Sharpton has either forgotten about or refused to acknowledge in order to continue his desperate and pathetic class-warfare agenda.
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago