How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Okay, so let’s get this straight. Obama, his administration and the democrats have lied and covered up about Fast and Furious, the Libyan slaughterhouse, Obamacare, the Fort Hood terrorist attack, how many “jobs” have been created and saved, why the pipeline was denied and the Gulf of Mexico was shut down, why money was given the failed “green” companies that just happened to be bundlers for BO(w hich frankly, I thought smelled a little funny), the lies about any conservative female, the lies about Romney being a liar, oh, and a murderer and felon (rotten little scoundrel), the socialist agenda by spreading the wealth (even when Obama is caught on tape), their attack on religion and their divisiveness among the races. Now one month before
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014