How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Okay, so let’s get this straight. Obama, his administration and the democrats have lied and covered up about Fast and Furious, the Libyan slaughterhouse, Obamacare, the Fort Hood terrorist attack, how many “jobs” have been created and saved, why the pipeline was denied and the Gulf of Mexico was shut down, why money was given the failed “green” companies that just happened to be bundlers for BO(w hich frankly, I thought smelled a little funny), the lies about any conservative female, the lies about Romney being a liar, oh, and a murderer and felon (rotten little scoundrel), the socialist agenda by spreading the wealth (even when Obama is caught on tape), their attack on religion and their divisiveness among the races. Now one month before
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 5 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago