Davis insisted to O’Reilly that she wasn’t alleging anything, just repeating what constituents told her. O’Reilly pressed her on why she didn’t dismiss it...
In response to:
Yeah - the black community is in "good" hand."
In an effort to do anything but admit black-on-black crime is a major problem, Democratic Illinois State Representative Monique Davis (whose district office is in Chicago) repeated a libelous claim made by her constituents that Chicago cops *might* be shooting young black children during an appearance on a Detroit radio show earlier this week. Last night in response, Fox News' Bill O'Reilly asked Davis to clarify her comments on his show. More from Mediaite:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago