Real estate mogul, TV star and overall successful business man Donald Trump, who at one point seriously considered running for president on the GOP side, is mulling the idea of launching his own super PAC to push back on China and President Obama.
“My super PAC ads would be focused on how outside places and outside things are absolutely sucking the blood out of this country, and this country can’t be great again unless it really starts to generate money,” said Trump. “You can’t fund Medicare, you can’t fund Social Security, unless we start to...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 31 minutes ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 1 hour ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago