Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
up-who is Commander-in-Chief??
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 9 hours ago