Bro-Choice: How #HB2 Hurts Texas Men Who Like Women
The terrible anti-abortion bill being considered in the Texas legislature during this special session doesn't just hurt women -- it also hurts all of the men that have women in their lives that they care about.
It's crucial that Texas guys understand how Texas women's bodily autonomy affects them, too. The fight being waged against...
It's too bad that people who want commitment-free short-term sexual relationships can't just get a vasectomy, IUD or tubes tied so they can live their preferred lifestyle without having to have the unborn pay the price for their failure to be adults.
Have you ever thought about how a ban on abortions past five months will affect the sex lives of men in Texas? Don't worry, pro-abort Ben Sherman has it covered (bolding is mine):
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago