Congressional candidate Mia Love burst onto the national scene with her energetic speech at the Republican National Convention, pulling in more than a quarter-million dollars in donations in the three days following her address. The National Republican Congressional Committee -- the GOP campaign arm responsible for electing House Republicans -- is making a serious play in her race. I'm told they've reserved $1 million in advertising time in the Salt Lake City market through election day, and this week they're going on air with a new ad holding Love's opponent accountable for aiding and abetting the Obama/Pelosi spending...
In response to:
Yeah... Plus all those evil Mormons that got mobbed, raped and driven out of Missouri at the point of bayonets because they were abolitionists. EEEEEvil.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago