In the 19th Century, after most Indians were herded onto reservations, some Indian children were forcibly removed from their families and adopted out to White families in efforts to "civilize" them. Others were placed in boarding schools where they were given "White" names and were beaten if they dared speak in the tongue of their fathers. Now, in the 21st Century, it's Conservatives that have been declared "savages." The government in California has decided that it's in the best interests of the children to overcome the savage influence of their Conservative fathers via state-mandated education wherein they're told that tolerance doesn't mean living in a state of peace with others despite personal differences, but that it rather means publicly endorsing and/or participating in behaviors one previously found morally abhorrent. If all the gay rights movement wanted was a status legally equitable to heterosexual marriage, they'd have had it decades ago. Instead, the gay rights movement attacks us in our places of business, suing if one chooses not to engage in commerce with people whose behavior we find immoral, in our churches, attacking religions in the media who dare suggest that homosexuality is not morally correct, and in our homes by seeking to reeducate our children so that "savage" parents aren't allowed to teach their own children right and wrong. In other words, liberals seek to curtail the right of free commerce, the right of free religion, and the right of parents to educate their children after their own beliefs. They use the force of law to restrain the rights of people for having the audacity to think differently than they do. On the other hand, it's probably a minority of Conservatives who would even care enough if a person is gay to refuse to do business with them without some kind of provocation. How long until the Christians and other Conservatives are rounded up on reservations and/or exterminated? Oh, yeah, I forgot, we're the ones that also believe in that pesky right to self-defense! Guess I better not move to a major leftist urban center any time soon.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 11 hours ago