I think it's ridiculous the way the government regulates what meds we can have in our pockets. I'm no fan of weed, but I'll say this: in the old West, opiates were legal, and not a problem. Why? Because we executed people who couldn't handle it. Turn into a mugger or a robber or a burglar to fund your habit, you got hanged. I'm all in favor of legalizing weed and getting rid of controlled substances laws IF we can execute those who can't use it responsibly within a year or two of getting a death sentence.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 8 hours ago