Mass Murder Prevented by Off-Duty Cop

ColoGuy303 Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 9:46 AM
@Carol we are talking about the shooter stay on topic. And FYI you named 2 people in a government full of hundreds. That is like saying "I have 3 friends that are black." If you have to count them, you are probably racist GTFOH

America: We're on the Wrong Track

ColoGuy303 Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 9:40 AM
I work everyday, goto college, pay my car note, pay my mortgage, go to Catholic church(not some made up Mormon religion church), I do not mooch and I voted for our President. What do you say about me?

America: We're on the Wrong Track

ColoGuy303 Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 9:38 AM
Wasn't unemployment the lowest in 2 or 4 years this last count? (I can't remember without looking it up.)

Mass Murder Prevented by Off-Duty Cop

ColoGuy303 Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 9:19 AM
In Denver the police beat up the people they serve.

Mass Murder Prevented by Off-Duty Cop

ColoGuy303 Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 9:18 AM
Doesn't our constitution say separation of church and state? BTW I'm faithful, I just do not believe government should press religion on anyone. Call me strange, but I believe in less government. Don't you?

Mass Murder Prevented by Off-Duty Cop

ColoGuy303 Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 9:16 AM
Looks like you are not eating out then...have fun living under your rock.

Mass Murder Prevented by Off-Duty Cop

ColoGuy303 Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 9:15 AM
Wasn't the kid in Aurora,CO white? The kid in CT white? The kids in Columbine white? The kids at the colleges white?
BTW I believe we let people decide what is good for their own body...NOT THE GOVERNMENT! LESS GOVERNMENT!!!
who wants unwanted kids running around? who's gonna adopt them all? you?

Republicans Need to Reach Minorities

ColoGuy303 Wrote: Dec 17, 2012 7:39 PM
Really? Well low IQ or not there are millions of us here and millions of us can vote. So either get on board or get out.
Repubs still won't do anything without more of a Latino presence. Can't wait for the talks about immigration get serious and watch all the Repubs change their mind about all of the Latinos out there. The "illegals" cannot vote, but their legal family members can.