—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
"I'm not kicking the can down the road," says Reid who has not produced a budget in four years. Amazing that this fork-tongued devil can say this with a straight face. Let the fiscal cliff happen and watch the libs fall all over themselves in disbelief that their messiah couldn't keep unemployment from going to 10% (which it's going to do anyway). I realize that the 48.9% of us who disagree with his obviously socialist policies will get swept up as well, but we will also be there to pick up the pieces when the children in this administration get finished breaking the dishes.
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 3 hours ago