—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
"I'm not kicking the can down the road," says Reid who has not produced a budget in four years. Amazing that this fork-tongued devil can say this with a straight face. Let the fiscal cliff happen and watch the libs fall all over themselves in disbelief that their messiah couldn't keep unemployment from going to 10% (which it's going to do anyway). I realize that the 48.9% of us who disagree with his obviously socialist policies will get swept up as well, but we will also be there to pick up the pieces when the children in this administration get finished breaking the dishes.
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago