—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
"I'm not kicking the can down the road," says Reid who has not produced a budget in four years. Amazing that this fork-tongued devil can say this with a straight face. Let the fiscal cliff happen and watch the libs fall all over themselves in disbelief that their messiah couldn't keep unemployment from going to 10% (which it's going to do anyway). I realize that the 48.9% of us who disagree with his obviously socialist policies will get swept up as well, but we will also be there to pick up the pieces when the children in this administration get finished breaking the dishes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 11 hours ago