We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 44 mins ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 4 hours ago