Here we go. The first major event of the most important month of the campaign. We'll have live reaction and analysis throughout -- both on Twitter and elsewhere on the Tipsheet. Stay tuned for a full recap and scorecard after the event ends, and feel free to share your running thoughts in the comments section during the 90-minute sparring session:
Obama should have spent more prep time. He's looking more and more like Clint's empty chair.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 7 hours ago