Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
Hmmmm. Curiouser and curiouser. Perhaps this is why 0bama didn't immediately starting wiping our faces with his reerection, errr, re-election. He knows some stuff may be about to hit the fan. Something stunk for 7 long hours in Benghazi. This truth may really hurt this charalatan. And none of this will be good for America. The guy that was supposed to "reset" American relations with the Muslim world winds up royally screwing them up instead. Great.
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 23 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago