"the same kind of flexibility as the federal government in dealing with fewer revenues coming in.” E.G. firing up the printing presses at the US Mint??
President Obama's comments about the private sector "doing fine" reveal, above all, a candidate as unconcerned about private enterprise as he is unaware of the realities confronting both job-creators and job-seekers.
That, perhaps, is the worst of it. But if his entire statement is deconstructed, it also reveals some pretty remarkable insights into his world-view. Here's what he said:
"The private sector is doing fine.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago