If you're going to wage a "war on women," there's no better way to do it than glorifying a guy who left a woman to drown in his car while he escaped to dry ground. The video below was shown tonight at the DNC convention in Charlotte. It documents Ted Kennedy's life, but for some reason skipped the time when he drove drunk off of a bridge and left Mary Jo Kopechne (who was on his side and worked for him as a young campaign assistant!) to die in his car, better known as the Chappaquiddick incident. The video...
In response to:
The sadly divisive, negativity of this author is further evidence of a party that is slowly realizing it will soon be a relic of a world that no longer exists. Simply look at the attendees of the respective conventions. One reflects the past. The other what our country is becoming!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 7 hours ago