That's a stretch. You sound more like a supporter of redistribution than a detractor.
When Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Robert Livingston and Roger Sherman sat down to draft the Declaration of Independence, they began with a "Bill of Particulars" against King George III. They accused the monarch of "repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States." Now, 236 years later, "We the People" are about to decide whom we should hire as our chief executive and commander in chief. It's an appropriate time to review the grievances of our Founding Fathers -- and examine the offenses committed by our present head of state.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 3 hours ago