The same policing of speech and thought prevailed in Nazi Germany prior to and during World War ll, and it led to a tacit acceptance of the persecution of the Jews. We've reached a point in this country where it's socially unacceptable to voice opinions contrary to PC doctrine. If this continues unchecked, it won't be long before it will also be legally unacceptable to voice such opinions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago