In Colorado this week, male Democratic legislators assailed concealed-carry supporters and disparaged female students who refuse to depend on the government for protection. The Democrat-controlled House passed a statewide ban on concealed-carry weapons on college campuses, along with several other extreme gun-control measures that will undermine citizen safety and drive...
In response to:
Talk about muddying the waters! Women and men are entitled to defend themselves against attacks any way they see fit, and the Consitution--currently--permits us to use a gun if we have to. Many years ago, I was working at an inner-city D.C. hospital and living in a women's dormitory there. When I had night call, I'd have to traverse a long and poorly lit tunnel to get to the hospital proper, and my father had given me a .22 to use for emergencies. I was refused a permit to carry it, which didn't deter me from packing it when going through that tunnel. I'd already thought of the bodily fluids/seizure trick way back then, but I felt a whole lot more secure having a gun than I did having a period.
If radical gun-grabbers have their way, your daughters, mothers and grandmothers will have nothing but whistles, pens and bodily fluids to defend themselves against violent attackers and sexual predators. Women of all ages, races and political backgrounds should be up in arms over the coordinated attack on their right to bear arms.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 14 hours ago