In Colorado this week, male Democratic legislators assailed concealed-carry supporters and disparaged female students who refuse to depend on the government for protection. The Democrat-controlled House passed a statewide ban on concealed-carry weapons on college campuses, along with several other extreme gun-control measures that will undermine citizen safety and drive...
In response to:
Talk about muddying the waters! Women and men are entitled to defend themselves against attacks any way they see fit, and the Consitution--currently--permits us to use a gun if we have to. Many years ago, I was working at an inner-city D.C. hospital and living in a women's dormitory there. When I had night call, I'd have to traverse a long and poorly lit tunnel to get to the hospital proper, and my father had given me a .22 to use for emergencies. I was refused a permit to carry it, which didn't deter me from packing it when going through that tunnel. I'd already thought of the bodily fluids/seizure trick way back then, but I felt a whole lot more secure having a gun than I did having a period.
If radical gun-grabbers have their way, your daughters, mothers and grandmothers will have nothing but whistles, pens and bodily fluids to defend themselves against violent attackers and sexual predators. Women of all ages, races and political backgrounds should be up in arms over the coordinated attack on their right to bear arms.
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 35 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago