In Colorado this week, male Democratic legislators assailed concealed-carry supporters and disparaged female students who refuse to depend on the government for protection. The Democrat-controlled House passed a statewide ban on concealed-carry weapons on college campuses, along with several other extreme gun-control measures that will undermine citizen safety and drive...
In response to:
Talk about muddying the waters! Women and men are entitled to defend themselves against attacks any way they see fit, and the Consitution--currently--permits us to use a gun if we have to. Many years ago, I was working at an inner-city D.C. hospital and living in a women's dormitory there. When I had night call, I'd have to traverse a long and poorly lit tunnel to get to the hospital proper, and my father had given me a .22 to use for emergencies. I was refused a permit to carry it, which didn't deter me from packing it when going through that tunnel. I'd already thought of the bodily fluids/seizure trick way back then, but I felt a whole lot more secure having a gun than I did having a period.
If radical gun-grabbers have their way, your daughters, mothers and grandmothers will have nothing but whistles, pens and bodily fluids to defend themselves against violent attackers and sexual predators. Women of all ages, races and political backgrounds should be up in arms over the coordinated attack on their right to bear arms.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014