In response to:
After the 2008 election, a friend attempted to start a movement at the precinct level, where the current crop of RINOs were born and bred, to elect constitutional conservatives to local offices. The undermining of her efforts by liberal-leaning Republicans began almost immediately, and the personal attacks on her were savage. To her credit, she's still at it, but has no illusions about working within the establishment. She's showing that it can be done, but it takes total commitment, persistence, and a very thick skin. Still, she does realize that the payoff in terms of taking back her Party is very much worth the price.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago