Evan Sayet was once a bona fide liberal. Starting out in Hollywood as a stand-up comic, he was discovered by David Letterman and went on to write for a variety of television shows and even worked on Bill Maher’s Politically Incorrect. The liberal comic and writer finally had a change of heart after 9/11 when he saw a side of the liberal mind previously unbeknownst to him, a more sinister and less patriotic part. From that point on, he began a serious quest to find the root of their thoughts. The mind of the liberal has confounded conservatives for several years...
There's a couple of problems with your claims, Herman. First, okay, let's say america had it comign because support Israel and those otherwise lovely Islamists simply had no choice but to massacre innocent Americans. Why are the Muslims massacring Hindus in India? India doesn't support Israel? Why are they hacking off the heads of Chrtistians in the Sudan? the Sudanese Christians don't support Israel. You see, this is EXACTLY the point I make in my book, because the Modern Liberal is not allowed to recognize Islam as the font of violence, they simply have no choice but to blame the victims and intentionally ignore well-known facts in order to do so.
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 40 minutes ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago