Evan Sayet was once a bona fide liberal. Starting out in Hollywood as a stand-up comic, he was discovered by David Letterman and went on to write for a variety of television shows and even worked on Bill Maher’s Politically Incorrect. The liberal comic and writer finally had a change of heart after 9/11 when he saw a side of the liberal mind previously unbeknownst to him, a more sinister and less patriotic part. From that point on, he began a serious quest to find the root of their thoughts. The mind of the liberal has confounded conservatives for several years...
There's a couple of problems with your claims, Herman. First, okay, let's say america had it comign because support Israel and those otherwise lovely Islamists simply had no choice but to massacre innocent Americans. Why are the Muslims massacring Hindus in India? India doesn't support Israel? Why are they hacking off the heads of Chrtistians in the Sudan? the Sudanese Christians don't support Israel. You see, this is EXACTLY the point I make in my book, because the Modern Liberal is not allowed to recognize Islam as the font of violence, they simply have no choice but to blame the victims and intentionally ignore well-known facts in order to do so.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago