Evan Sayet was once a bona fide liberal. Starting out in Hollywood as a stand-up comic, he was discovered by David Letterman and went on to write for a variety of television shows and even worked on Bill Maher’s Politically Incorrect. The liberal comic and writer finally had a change of heart after 9/11 when he saw a side of the liberal mind previously unbeknownst to him, a more sinister and less patriotic part. From that point on, he began a serious quest to find the root of their thoughts. The mind of the liberal has confounded conservatives for several years...
Thank you for the strong review of my book. I guess it's a bit odd to take (mild) exception to such a positive review but I would like to clarify a few points. First, I do not call the ML "evil." I argue that the ML's ideology leads him to side only and always with the lesser over the better and that includes the wrong over the right, the ugly over the beautiful, the vulgar over the refined and, yes, the evil over the good. I also never call them "retarded." I say that their moral and intellectual growth was retarded. Very different, I believe. As for how great a leap in logic it is from the Survival of the Fittest to the Holocaust, I'll leave that to others, but I am far from the only person to have made it including Paul Johnson.
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 12 hours ago