Evan Sayet was once a bona fide liberal. Starting out in Hollywood as a stand-up comic, he was discovered by David Letterman and went on to write for a variety of television shows and even worked on Bill Maher’s Politically Incorrect. The liberal comic and writer finally had a change of heart after 9/11 when he saw a side of the liberal mind previously unbeknownst to him, a more sinister and less patriotic part. From that point on, he began a serious quest to find the root of their thoughts. The mind of the liberal has confounded conservatives for several years...
Thank you for the strong review of my book. I guess it's a bit odd to take (mild) exception to such a positive review but I would like to clarify a few points. First, I do not call the ML "evil." I argue that the ML's ideology leads him to side only and always with the lesser over the better and that includes the wrong over the right, the ugly over the beautiful, the vulgar over the refined and, yes, the evil over the good. I also never call them "retarded." I say that their moral and intellectual growth was retarded. Very different, I believe. As for how great a leap in logic it is from the Survival of the Fittest to the Holocaust, I'll leave that to others, but I am far from the only person to have made it including Paul Johnson.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago