I Hate to Say I Told You So

CoachKr Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 12:57 PM
The pedophiles are salivating now and doing the very things that homos did in the early '70s: appealing to the masses that they are just different, that they "can't help the way they feel." They cannot wait to add their "P" to the GiBLeT acronym.

I Hate to Say I Told You So

CoachKr Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 12:55 PM
How long before being a white, heterosexual Christian male is against the law? Being normal is going to be outlawed before long.

The Meltdown of the Obama Genderhawks

CoachKr Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 7:56 AM
These type of women--I call them what I have always called them: -itches.
Wonder how the Left-Wing-Kook supporters of one man bending another man over and sexually assaulting his alimentary canal would feel if a black photographer were forced to shoot a Klan ceremony? Once again, we see the "me-me-me" attitude of the Left: Freedom for me, not for thee. These people are fascists. If you don't have the "right" opinions, then you need to watch out. The blowback is coming because are getting tired of "All homo all the time."
Everybody must bow down to these disgusting people. It is called diversity and is wonderful, don't you know.

Sex and Race Equality

CoachKr Wrote: Apr 02, 2014 7:39 AM
Conservatives should use this disparate impact crock whenever possible.

Sex and Race Equality

CoachKr Wrote: Apr 02, 2014 7:38 AM
"Disparate impact" is present in the NFL and NBA. White guys are hardly present, and everyone knows that EVERY venture in America should "look like America," so the NFL and NBA should be 70-plus percent white, 13% black, 13% illegal Mexican and 10% Asian. Left-wing-kooks created this myth, and this is exactly how the Supreme Court has ruled, using this canard of "disparate impact." Conservatives

Bullies Rule

CoachKr Wrote: Mar 26, 2014 8:07 AM
Reagan: "The most dangerous...words in America are 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."
Well, of course, you are against guns you Muslim. I saw Maher once in Chicago years ago. Half his routine was about drugs. I didn't laugh even once.
The Left-Wing-Kooks are going to hate Walker even more. I bet the moment he signed this bill, many Left-Wing-Nutjob heads exploded. Good.