The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
Cannot be said enough; When the Government violates the Constitution, it is the duty of the People to rise up against the Government to bring the Government into compliance with the Constitution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 6 hours ago