And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
ObamaWeSalute Barack Obama joined a 'Black Separatist' racist Church on his own volition and not only attended that Church 23 years, but was married in that Church and had his two children Baptized in that Church. Barack Obama chose the 'Hate Filled' pastor of that Church (a former Muslim), Jeremiah Wright to be his personal mentor and Spiritual Adviser. Jeremiah Wright has stated that his theology is based on the teachings of James Cone who wrote: "Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community.
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 23 minutes ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 3 hours ago