And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
ObamaWeSalute Barack Obama joined a 'Black Separatist' racist Church on his own volition and not only attended that Church 23 years, but was married in that Church and had his two children Baptized in that Church. Barack Obama chose the 'Hate Filled' pastor of that Church (a former Muslim), Jeremiah Wright to be his personal mentor and Spiritual Adviser. Jeremiah Wright has stated that his theology is based on the teachings of James Cone who wrote: "Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community.
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 39 mins ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago