And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
ObamaWeSalute Barack Obama joined a 'Black Separatist' racist Church on his own volition and not only attended that Church 23 years, but was married in that Church and had his two children Baptized in that Church. Barack Obama chose the 'Hate Filled' pastor of that Church (a former Muslim), Jeremiah Wright to be his personal mentor and Spiritual Adviser. Jeremiah Wright has stated that his theology is based on the teachings of James Cone who wrote: "Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 11 hours ago