And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
ObamaWeSalute Barack Obama joined a 'Black Separatist' racist Church on his own volition and not only attended that Church 23 years, but was married in that Church and had his two children Baptized in that Church. Barack Obama chose the 'Hate Filled' pastor of that Church (a former Muslim), Jeremiah Wright to be his personal mentor and Spiritual Adviser. Jeremiah Wright has stated that his theology is based on the teachings of James Cone who wrote: "Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community.
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 10 minutes ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 50 minutes ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago