And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
ObamaWeSalute Barack Obama joined a 'Black Separatist' racist Church on his own volition and not only attended that Church 23 years, but was married in that Church and had his two children Baptized in that Church. Barack Obama chose the 'Hate Filled' pastor of that Church (a former Muslim), Jeremiah Wright to be his personal mentor and Spiritual Adviser. Jeremiah Wright has stated that his theology is based on the teachings of James Cone who wrote: "Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community.
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 3 hours ago