Amanda Collins is a young rape survivor. While in college in 2007, she was raped 50 feet away from the campus police department office at the University of Nevada-Reno and was lucky to get out alive. Her attacker was James Biela, a serial rapist who raped two other women and murdered another. He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of a concealed weapons permit but was not in possession of her firearm due to university policies prohibiting carrying concealed weapons on campus. She was also a...
In response to:
BanjoBBB Does being a minority make you noble or victimized, and does it entitle you to anything?
- For Democrats, 2014 a mirror of Republicans’ 2012 nightmare Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago