I’m sure by now regular readers are well aware that Texas Congressman Ron Paul is serving out his 12th -- and final -- term in the House of Representatives and will soon retire from public life. Somewhat unexpectedly, however, during his humble and moving final speech on the House floor a few days ago, I was surprised to hear him speak, among other things, about his “failure” to rein in the size and scope of government during his long and distinguished political career. To some extent this is undoubtedly true -- after all, the United States is headed straight...
In response to:
Tinsldr2 If a pig like yourself looses' it voice is it disgruntled ?your idea of being a Conservative,Conserve toilet paper, use both sides good luck there, Tin Soldier.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 11 hours ago