I’m sure by now regular readers are well aware that Texas Congressman Ron Paul is serving out his 12th -- and final -- term in the House of Representatives and will soon retire from public life. Somewhat unexpectedly, however, during his humble and moving final speech on the House floor a few days ago, I was surprised to hear him speak, among other things, about his “failure” to rein in the size and scope of government during his long and distinguished political career. To some extent this is undoubtedly true -- after all, the United States is headed straight...
In response to:
Tinsldr2 If a pig like yourself looses' it voice is it disgruntled ?your idea of being a Conservative,Conserve toilet paper, use both sides good luck there, Tin Soldier.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 10 hours ago