I’m sure by now regular readers are well aware that Texas Congressman Ron Paul is serving out his 12th -- and final -- term in the House of Representatives and will soon retire from public life. Somewhat unexpectedly, however, during his humble and moving final speech on the House floor a few days ago, I was surprised to hear him speak, among other things, about his “failure” to rein in the size and scope of government during his long and distinguished political career. To some extent this is undoubtedly true -- after all, the United States is headed straight...
In response to:
Tinsldr2 If a pig like yourself looses' it voice is it disgruntled ?your idea of being a Conservative,Conserve toilet paper, use both sides good luck there, Tin Soldier.
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago