And the dream continues:
Rep. Ron Paul won a majority of delegates in Minnesota's state convention on Saturday where his supporters captured 12 of the 13 delegate slots.
The strong state convention turnout means that the Republican presidential candidate will receive 32 of the 40 Minnesota delegates for the Republican National Convention in Tampa in August, according to the Twin Cities Pioneer Press.
Paul placed second in Minnesota's February 7 primary, with 27 percent support behind Rick Santorum, who won 45 percent.
Although Team Paul has
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 3 hours ago