Whatever you might think about his political views, you've got to admire Ron Paul: he is perhaps one of the most steadfast, unwavering, honest politicians around (no pandering, under-the-table deals, or bipartisan compromising for this guy!). His hardcore libertarian committments often inspire -- er, how shall I put this -- duly unflagging devotion from many of his more avid supporters, who are rarely shy about making themselves heard in their quest to cut through mainstream politicians' disenchanting blather and achieve a smaller government that fully adheres to the Constitution. The Ron Paul camp is at least aware that his disciples...
In response to:
For the record, no. Two punches were thrown, both by Romney supporters. One of them was arrested. There is video to prove it.
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 48 minutes ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago