Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Okay, fine. This race is over, therefore any media-generated intrigue pretty much amounts to shameless traffic or ratings goosing. Nevertheless, there are five GOP contests on the docket tonight, in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island. Connecticut and Rhode Island, like their New England brethren before them, are widely expected to go overwhelmingly for Romney. New York polling is similarly lopsided. And Pennsylvania is no longer a hype-worthy battleground now that Rick Santorum is out of the race, so the only "drama" is in Delaware. Literally no polling exists in the tiny state,...
In response to:
Minnesota, Washington State, Iowa ............
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 4 hours ago