Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Okay, fine. This race is over, therefore any media-generated intrigue pretty much amounts to shameless traffic or ratings goosing. Nevertheless, there are five GOP contests on the docket tonight, in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island. Connecticut and Rhode Island, like their New England brethren before them, are widely expected to go overwhelmingly for Romney. New York polling is similarly lopsided. And Pennsylvania is no longer a hype-worthy battleground now that Rick Santorum is out of the race, so the only "drama" is in Delaware. Literally no polling exists in the tiny state,...
In response to:
Minnesota, Washington State, Iowa ............
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 28 minutes ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 3 hours ago