Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Okay, fine. This race is over, therefore any media-generated intrigue pretty much amounts to shameless traffic or ratings goosing. Nevertheless, there are five GOP contests on the docket tonight, in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island. Connecticut and Rhode Island, like their New England brethren before them, are widely expected to go overwhelmingly for Romney. New York polling is similarly lopsided. And Pennsylvania is no longer a hype-worthy battleground now that Rick Santorum is out of the race, so the only "drama" is in Delaware. Literally no polling exists in the tiny state,...
In response to:
Minnesota, Washington State, Iowa ............
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago