Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Okay, fine. This race is over, therefore any media-generated intrigue pretty much amounts to shameless traffic or ratings goosing. Nevertheless, there are five GOP contests on the docket tonight, in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island. Connecticut and Rhode Island, like their New England brethren before them, are widely expected to go overwhelmingly for Romney. New York polling is similarly lopsided. And Pennsylvania is no longer a hype-worthy battleground now that Rick Santorum is out of the race, so the only "drama" is in Delaware. Literally no polling exists in the tiny state,...
In response to:
Minnesota, Washington State, Iowa ............
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago