Statistical Frauds

Clyde922 Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 6:58 PM
An economics course at Chico State used BLS to compare wages between men and women based on their college major five years after graduation. In some technical fields women made as much as 110% of mens wages. The field with the largest male-female discrepancy was clergy.
Does Al Sharpton care?????
It is a theoretical statistically true fact that is completely irrelevant in reality.
Huh???????

How Hobby Lobby Will Hurt Conservatives

Clyde922 Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 2:18 PM
Hobby Lobby does not hurt conservatives. It is people like Mr. Chapman, and the MSM that distort the facts that harm conservatives.

How Hobby Lobby Will Hurt Conservatives

Clyde922 Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 2:15 PM
It looks like I joined the chorus of those pointing out Mr. Chapman's untruths. I wonder if he will ever acknowledge he was wrong.

How Hobby Lobby Will Hurt Conservatives

Clyde922 Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 2:01 PM
" . . .business owners who regard contraception as forbidden by their faith and exclude it from the health insurance they provide employees." Does Mr. Chapman know the facts? Hobby Lobby does not exclude all contraception coverage for their employees. The insurance they provide covers 16 out of 20 contraceptives listed by the federal government. It is those four they object to, not the principle of contraception.

The Left's Contraception Deceit

Clyde922 Wrote: Mar 25, 2014 8:23 PM
Why hasn't the MSM reported that Hobby Lobby DOES provide contraceptive coverage with 16 out of 20 medications approved. It opposes just four of the government approved medications. From what I have seen and read Hobby Lobby did not pay for any contraceptives.
A key point here is that coincidence does not equal or prove causation. I wonder, is this the same guy that embarrassed The History Channel several years ago?

Bible Controversy Hits Air Force Base

Clyde922 Wrote: Mar 17, 2014 7:33 PM
I don't understand the difference between placing the bibles on a table and a volunteer handing out the bibles and do not see the problem unless someone has a gun and is forcing people to take the bibles. I agree with the comments criticizing this action. However, handing out the bibles to young airmen at Lackland AFB as they start basic training would be disruptive and as an MTI (1975-1978) I would not let anyone talk to a flight of enlistees except me. In my opinion Starnes loses credibility with his description of "military recruits" joining the military at Gunter AFS. I believe the only students, CMSgts, SMSgts, and SMSgt-selectees, being offered the bibles would be senior NCOs attending the Senior NCO Academy. I attended the Senior NCO Academy in 1982 and do not remember anyone handing out anything. If they had I would either said thank you and accepted the bible or said no thank you. It does seem strange that apparently only Air Force installations are facing this kind f situation. CMSgt with 30 years active duty and retired from active duty in 1989.