Random Thoughts

Clyde922 Wrote: Jan 27, 2015 5:59 PM
Isn't he root word for diversity divide?

Liberals’ Zany Logic on Holiday Pay

Clyde922 Wrote: Jan 25, 2015 1:02 AM
I worked in California at a department store and did work several holidays. I got paid time and a half for working the holiday plus I got paid for the holiday. So I received two and a half times my normal salary.
Allegedly, she helped write the bill. Don't know if that is true, but some commentators have made that claim.

Megyn Kelly And The Abortion Phile

Clyde922 Wrote: Dec 10, 2014 1:49 PM
I watched the interview and I do not know what he is complaining about.

Megyn Kelly And The Abortion Phile

Clyde922 Wrote: Dec 10, 2014 12:58 AM
What?
Richard Nixon started the AVF and a principle was pay raises based on an Economic Compensation Index. Under Jimmy Carter the gap between reality and the ECI projections grew to over 8 percent. Ronald Reagan campaigned on this, but at the end of his presidency that "gap" was larger than it was under Jimmy Carter.
I am a retired Chief-Master Sergeant looking at this from the perspective of 30 years active duty and over 25 years retied service. I have only seen three politicians that truly cared about military personnel, other than as a political issue, John Kennedy, George McGovern and Mendell Rivers.

Race and Media Bias

Clyde922 Wrote: Nov 30, 2014 5:04 PM
Kirsten Powers. She doesn't blindly kiss the north end of a south-bound Democrat mule.
What would the ratio of blacks vs whites killed by the police be if economic status were included? On Cops there seem to be a lot of people from all ethnic groups represented.

Be An Uncle Tom for Life

Clyde922 Wrote: Nov 04, 2014 8:08 PM
Zimmerman lived in the complex. Trayvon was away from Zimmerman and there is no way pudgy George could catch Trayvon. Why did Trayvon come back to confront Zimmerman. The physical evidence demonstrates that Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon. Eye witness testimony is that Trayvon had Zimmerman pinned to the ground and either beating him or ready to beat him -- into submission, unconscious, or to death? Trayvon was 6 inches taller than Zimmerman. Pinned to the ground and being beaten by a bigger, younger athletic male it is not unreasonable to believe that Zimmerman feared for his life.