If you really thought the unemployment rate would not go below 8% until 2015 then you really can not be in tune with politics and the current regime in office. I predicted 2 years ago come election time, one of the last unemployment reports before election day the unemployment rate would be under 8% and close to 7.5%. Now the media will be out there, just like barry touting how much better things are getting because the unemployment rate is now uner 8%. Bottom line, anyone with any smarts knows the unemployment rate is waaaaaaay higher for sure. Simply put its more lies from the barry gang.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago