A few days after the election of 2012 the very talented Michael Ramirez published a political cartoon that perhaps conveyed a more profound meaning than he anticipated. He depicted a pair of hands extending from star-studded sleeves (presumably from a mendicant Uncle Sam), which were held in supplication, as though waiting for a handout or petitioning voters to relinquish more of their earnings to the federal government. There’s another way of interpreting this image, however; the hands appeared not only pathetic and a bit contemptible, but also aged and withered, as though belonging to an old man. In which case,...
BUT Obama says its the right thing to do. When asked if he knew that tax revenues increase when rates are lower he said Yes, but its not fair". You see liberals-socialists-marxists could care less that the economy fails as long as they GET THE RICH! Its all about revenge and getting even for perceived slights. Children who havent been educated either intellectually or morally think in these terms. So as we see we are being run by a bunch of kindergardeners. Isnt it glorious such YOUTH is leading the way?
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago