10. The Left had their lawyers at the ready, and the liberal media was promising us "a late night." However, the margin of victory for Scott Walker made it impossible for the Left to utilize their tactical motto: if you're not cheating, you're not trying. When I was a kid growing up in Big Ten basketball country, I knew my Michigan Wolverines needed to be at least 5-8 points better than Indiana or Purdue when playing them on the road, because the refs were so intimidated by Bobby Knight and Gene Keady you weren't going to get a call down...
CANDIDATES will get America's support if "they show this kind of leadership." Pay attention. The standard has been set. Thank you and your families for running.
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago