How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
you are part of the problem, not the cure. I could say some true and horrible things about your church, but most of them are allies in the fight against obama. Go away and take a pill. You like commandments. How about: Thou shalt not bear false witness. You have just slandered 100 million US Christians
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago