I am a Caucasian! I used to be a Republican. proud that I voted for Obama! Our ONLY jailed attorney-general was Nixon's first, John Mitchell! Proud of THAT?
Is God as good as HIS WORD? The BOOK OF MORMON? Perfectly clear?

The Loophole is Obama

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 10, 2014 10:40 AM
Remember when President Obama was blistered over Operation FAST and FURIOUS? The tracking of guns? Thanks to Eric Holder, and the FBI, fiends like Viktor Bout are behind bars! He was a Russian arms dealer! He tried to sell arms to Colombian outlaws! They wanted to murder American pilots! The FBI nabbed him! Bush's golfing comrade, Vladimir Putin, has already demanded his release! Is Putin arming Mexican gangs? Is he arming Ukrainian "rebels"? Perfectly clear?

The Loophole is Obama

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 03, 2014 10:41 AM
Is the public record full of it?

The Loophole is Obama

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 03, 2014 10:39 AM
Our ONLY convicted attorney-general was Nixon's first, John Mitchell! One, of George Will's books is, THE PURSUIT OF VIRTUE AND OTHER TORY NOTIONS. Our CONSTITUTION; according to a TORY and her!

The Loophole is Obama

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 02, 2014 5:43 PM
Follow the money trail? Why not follow the gun trail? Ever hear of Viktor Bout? He tried to smuggle arms to Colombian outlaws! Vladimir Putin demanded his release! Is Putin arming Mexican gangs?

The Loophole is Obama

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 02, 2014 5:01 PM
You prefer Newt Gingrich's womanizing?

The Loophole is Obama

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 02, 2014 4:59 PM
Ever hear of corporate welfare? Donald Trump's "firms" went bankrupt 4 times! Newt Gingrich's "think tank" has already filed! Mitt Romney's CLEAR CHANNELS has already gone under! Mind paying for that scum?

The Loophole is Obama

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 02, 2014 4:51 PM
WALL STREET WAS FOR OBAMA AND NOT ROMNEY?

The Loophole is Obama

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 02, 2014 4:49 PM
I am an American! I am a Caucasian! I used to be a Republican. That was before Watergate! I am proud that I voted for Obama! Are you proud of Nixon's legacy?

The Loophole is Obama

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 02, 2014 4:46 PM
Remember when the Republican party demonized Attorney-General Janet Reno, for UPHOLDING our immigration laws, in the Elian Gonzales case? Remember when the Republican party wanted a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT so that ACTUAL foreign born Arnold Schwarzenegger could run for president? Perfectly clear?