Get Angry Now

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 3:13 PM
Remember when Nixon had Sun Yun Moon, as a guest, at the White House? That self-proclaimed MESSIAH? His "traditional" mass marriages at Madison Square Garden? Any outrage? Remember when Nixon had Muhammed Ali, as a guest, at the White House? Isn't he a Muslim? A pugilist pacifist? A draft dodger? Any outrage?

Speed Kills Racial Profiling Study

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 07, 2014 7:55 PM
Our ONLY convicted attorney-general was Nixon's first, John Mitchell! I am a Caucasian! I used to be a Republican. I am proud that I voted for Obama!

Speed Kills Racial Profiling Study

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 07, 2014 4:54 PM
Our ONLY convicted attorney-general was John Mitchell! He was white. FACT!

Speed Kills Racial Profiling Study

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 07, 2014 4:48 PM
Equality of outcome? Didn't CLEAR CHANNELS go bankrupt? Didn't GM bail him out? Republican rigged corporate welfare?

Speed Kills Racial Profiling Study

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 07, 2014 4:45 PM
We have had ONE convicted attorney-general. Nixon's first, John Mitchell! Thanks to Eric Holder, and the FBI, fiends like Viktor Bout are behind bars! He was a Russian arms dealer! He tried to sell arms to Colombian outlaws! They wanted to murder American pilots! The FBI nabbed him! Bush's golfing comrade, Vladimir Putin, has already demanded his release! I am a Caucasian. I used to be a Republican. I am proud that I voted for Obama!
I am a Caucasian! I am proud that I voted for Obama! Remember John Mitchell? He was a Caucasian. He was also a criminal!
Our ONLY convicted attorney-general was Nixon's first, John Mitchell! Republican affirmative action?
Remember when Spiro Agnew used to give speeches about Black Panthers? He was our ONLY VP to plea bargain! Proud of that?

You Bet This is Swiftboating

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 4:40 PM
Who was president when Ambassador William Buckley was murdered? Who was president during the Beirut, Lebanon fiasco? Who ordered Oliver North to sell arms to Ahminejad's mentor, Ayatollah Khomeni?

No Facts, No Peace

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 11:00 AM
Since when did Rush Limbaugh, and his ilk, start investigating Republicans?

No Facts, No Peace

Clifford59 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 10:55 AM
Al Sharpton Never claimed to be the messiah! Sun Yun Moon did! Guess which one Nixon invited to the White House!