Get Angry Now

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 10:47 PM
Ever hear of innocent until PROVEN guilty? Anything resembling a charge? I "stalk" Ann because she still protects Nixon!

Get Angry Now

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 10:44 PM
Washington burned in 1812. The Republican party, as of today, has YET to denounce Nixon! Perfectly clear?

Get Angry Now

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 10:41 PM
Bush, NOT Obama, golfed with his comrade, Vladimir Putin!

Get Angry Now

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 3:15 PM
Obama DOES have the powers of the presidency! Our ONLY convicted attorney-general was Nixon's first, John Mitchell! Perfectly clear?

Get Angry Now

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 3:13 PM
Remember when Nixon had Sun Yun Moon, as a guest, at the White House? That self-proclaimed MESSIAH? His "traditional" mass marriages at Madison Square Garden? Any outrage? Remember when Nixon had Muhammed Ali, as a guest, at the White House? Isn't he a Muslim? A pugilist pacifist? A draft dodger? Any outrage?

Speed Kills Racial Profiling Study

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 07, 2014 7:55 PM
Our ONLY convicted attorney-general was Nixon's first, John Mitchell! I am a Caucasian! I used to be a Republican. I am proud that I voted for Obama!

Speed Kills Racial Profiling Study

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 07, 2014 4:54 PM
Our ONLY convicted attorney-general was John Mitchell! He was white. FACT!

Speed Kills Racial Profiling Study

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 07, 2014 4:48 PM
Equality of outcome? Didn't CLEAR CHANNELS go bankrupt? Didn't GM bail him out? Republican rigged corporate welfare?

Speed Kills Racial Profiling Study

Clifford59 Wrote: Sep 07, 2014 4:45 PM
We have had ONE convicted attorney-general. Nixon's first, John Mitchell! Thanks to Eric Holder, and the FBI, fiends like Viktor Bout are behind bars! He was a Russian arms dealer! He tried to sell arms to Colombian outlaws! They wanted to murder American pilots! The FBI nabbed him! Bush's golfing comrade, Vladimir Putin, has already demanded his release! I am a Caucasian. I used to be a Republican. I am proud that I voted for Obama!
I am a Caucasian! I am proud that I voted for Obama! Remember John Mitchell? He was a Caucasian. He was also a criminal!