My home town, Maywood CA no longer exists. Nor does Bell, where I went to High School. The last time I was in Maywood was in '93 when I was getting my Mother the hell out. My Father-in-law and I took a brake from loading the truck and went to get a burger. The counter person had to go in the back to find someone who spoke English! The former Maywood and Bell are two prime examples of what's in store for the rest of the country if we don't take it back.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago