The pensions depend on the way they were originally set up. My Dad got screwed out of most of his during a hostile takeover of his company in the late 1970s. Even if those funds were supposed to be "set aside" just when did that ever stop some stuffed shirt from raiding them and getting away with it? And if the bankruptcy court has a fire sale and sells off all of the real property and other assets there won't be a "Hostess" to go back to. There is already talk of selling off the individual right to the products to other baking companies. While it sucks Mike is (unfortunately) right. No job=No Pay.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago