What I Saw at the U.S.-Mexico Border

Cliff151 Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 4:39 PM
Anyone except White Europeans, Australians and South Africans.

What I Saw at the U.S.-Mexico Border

Cliff151 Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 4:38 PM
More like "passing wind" in a hurricane!

What I Saw at the U.S.-Mexico Border

Cliff151 Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 4:36 PM
I'm just wondering which employers don't pay wages to new hires until after the first month? I think you're referring to benefits, not the hourly wage. Or have things really become that bad that some people will work for free?
Your sis sounds like one of those senior-citizens I see on the roa with their "Obama 2012" sticker still proudly displayed. If so, you should advise her to break out the razor blade. A time may come when folks who are as disgusted as me but a lot less kind may start running these folks off the road.
I also thought the article was "cute' and was a clever way to spread the word about Katie's book. Unlike Chuck Norris and his constantly plugging his books in the text of his articles, which I find tactless.
But they still respect those "corpse-men".
No, Udall is just another dumb-a$$, chicken-s#it libtard.

The Stolen Job Myth

Cliff151 Wrote: Jul 03, 2014 12:04 PM
The current situation is more like dumping the nitrous oxide tank wide open into the aviation fuel you're burning.

The Stolen Job Myth

Cliff151 Wrote: Jul 03, 2014 12:02 PM
And he somehow fails to reason as to why all of those seniors are "holding on" to those jobs.

The Stolen Job Myth

Cliff151 Wrote: Jul 03, 2014 11:59 AM
Boy! Where to begin with this idiotic diatribe? What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand Jeff? Are you a well-paid shill for the propaganda machine, or just as stupid as you look? Probably not the latter, as it does take some intelligence to pick and choose your "statistics" to make it look like all of the "immagration" we've had is somehow beneficial to those of us who are already living here LEGALLY and simply want the rules/laws enforced. You must have one hell of a housekeeper, nanny, gardned etc.

Mad Magazine vs. Hollywood

Cliff151 Wrote: May 12, 2014 8:11 AM
I still have a box of my old MADs. Some of them even poking fun at President Johnson. My dad thought I was wasting my money until he actually picked up one of mine and started reading it. He was a Missourian. if you don't know why that matters, look at the saying on their license plates.