Not a surprising move, but given that he's a highly popular, fiscally conservative, midwestern governor for whom quite a few people were rooting to run for president some months back, Indiana Governor Mitch Daniel's endorsement certainly shouldn't hurt Mitt Romney's election campaign. Republicans are in something of a limbo right now -- the party has all but officially selected its presidential nominee, but the primaries are far from over and Newt Gingrich is still insisting he'll stay in the race until the convention in August (and, er... Ron Paul? Are you still out there, friend?). Perhaps Daniels' endorsement will push...
In response to:
That says it all right there.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 7 hours ago