Not a surprising move, but given that he's a highly popular, fiscally conservative, midwestern governor for whom quite a few people were rooting to run for president some months back, Indiana Governor Mitch Daniel's endorsement certainly shouldn't hurt Mitt Romney's election campaign. Republicans are in something of a limbo right now -- the party has all but officially selected its presidential nominee, but the primaries are far from over and Newt Gingrich is still insisting he'll stay in the race until the convention in August (and, er... Ron Paul? Are you still out there, friend?). Perhaps Daniels' endorsement will push...
In response to:
That says it all right there.
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 29 minutes ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago