Nearly three months after the election, what...
Crystal, Crystal, Crystal, perhaps we should explain something for you. You wrote, " the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee..." Guess what Crystal, the "people" who wanted Mitt Romney as the presidential nominee were the Republican voters, otherwise he would not have been the nominee. We are not yet in a banana republic, the party members across the country actually voted their choice and Romney won the most votes. We coould discuss the less than great selection of candidates in this past cycle but please don't make it sound like there was some kind of coup or bana republic shenanigans in the selection of Romney because that just was not the case.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago