My Apology to Mormon Readers

CLF Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 7:53 AM
Perhaps you should actually do some research before you make a hasty decision. Research -- what an interesting and, sadly enough, little used thing now days.

Stupid and the RNC’s Outreach Plan

CLF Wrote: Feb 05, 2013 12:21 PM
Rondoman, you wrote, "either the Mormon or the Marxist." You make this sound like Mormon and Marxist are comparable. Are you serious? Are you really that much of a religious bigot to compare Moromonism to Marxism? I would hope you really are not that ill-informed, ignorant and bigoted.

Stupid and the RNC’s Outreach Plan

CLF Wrote: Feb 05, 2013 8:55 AM
Hey Bill 110, while there are states that have open primaries, most do not. Therefore, while some Democrats and Independents may have crossed over in the open-primary states, that was not the case in other states. That really is a rather silly argument and is demonstrably incorrect.

Stupid and the RNC’s Outreach Plan

CLF Wrote: Feb 05, 2013 7:57 AM
Crystal, Crystal, Crystal, perhaps we should explain something for you. You wrote, " the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee..." Guess what Crystal, the "people" who wanted Mitt Romney as the presidential nominee were the Republican voters, otherwise he would not have been the nominee. We are not yet in a banana republic, the party members across the country actually voted their choice and Romney won the most votes. We coould discuss the less than great selection of candidates in this past cycle but please don't make it sound like there was some kind of coup or bana republic shenanigans in the selection of Romney because that just was not the case.

Romney at the Bat

CLF Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 10:19 AM
You have my vote!

Romney at the Bat

CLF Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 10:18 AM
To suggest Romney is no different than Obama is to show the level of your stupidity! After waiting in line two hours and still being so unsure is more a commentary on you than Romney.

Romney at the Bat

CLF Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 10:15 AM
Saunders, I think you have way too much time on your hands.

I Think I Owe an Apology to George W. Bush.

CLF Wrote: Dec 14, 2012 11:06 PM
The sad reality that most Americans were either too ignorant to know or too stupid to understand is that Romney cares a lot more about them than that narcissistic ___ in the White House ever will.

Beck, Marriage and The State of The Union

CLF Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 7:56 AM
Thank you for the little National Geographic tour. For the handful of same-sex marriages that might have taken place in Medieval Europe (and I would love to see legitimate documentation), I can show you many more cases of punishment (usually severe punishment up to and including death) for homosexual activity in medieval Europe.

Time to Remove Boehner as Speaker?

CLF Wrote: Dec 09, 2012 9:45 AM
Throw the bum out as Speaker of the House!

Beck, Marriage and The State of The Union

CLF Wrote: Dec 09, 2012 9:43 AM
So, was that really a great American example? I don't think so. I don't agree with gay marriage nor do I want legalized gay marriage. But I definitely do not want to happen to gays what happened to Mormons. Their constitutional rights were trampled upon by our wonderful federal government.