" No, Mr. President, we will not accept your plans to fundamentally change us or our Constitution. " I want to hear more of this kind of talk. Up yours, Obama. And the horse you rode in on.
Anytime I hear leftists look for solutions I am skeptical. Speaking in Newtown, Connecticut, Obama stated with absolute resolution, "These tragedies must end, and to end them we must change." We have heard that word "change" before. We must change. OK. How exactly? A madman goes on a rampage and the rest of us must change?
Then Democrat operative, Kirsten Powers goes on Fox News and opines that we should make it easier to forcibly commit people. All Americans should be on alert; we have been warned exactly what is coming. This may be the most critical...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago