Affleck. Poor moron doesn't even realize he was raise to be a Communist. He says, " I'm was raised as a man of the Left" without defining exactly what "the Left" actually means. If he, and others like him, would simply be honest they'd say, "I was raised as a Red Diaper Baby, that is, a Communist".

Re-state of the Union

Cleombrotus2011 Wrote: Jan 29, 2014 11:20 AM
A third rate junior Senator from Chicago with no discernible credentials for the office, delivering the State Of The Union address tells me all I need to know about the state of the Union.
Beretta PX4 Storm in a .40. Any configuration (Sub, Compact, or Full size) Nuff said.

You're Right to Choose This Movie

Cleombrotus2011 Wrote: Jan 26, 2014 8:47 AM
keasterling asks: "Just imagine where we would be if all those women that didn't want their babies were FORCED to keep them. No more choice for women, you MUST keep them. What kind of life would that be for that unwanted child? " Just imagine how many Beethovens, Einsteins, Da Vincis have been aborted.

You're Right to Choose This Movie

Cleombrotus2011 Wrote: Jan 26, 2014 8:44 AM
Shhh, Pappa. Don't want to wake up the keasterling.
Any elected official who uses the argument "why do you neeeeed ten rounds to kill a deeeer?" and seriously thinks he's making a logical argument for gun control needs to go back to middle school for a refresher course.

Obama's State of the Onion Smells

Cleombrotus2011 Wrote: Jan 22, 2014 9:07 AM
I dream of the day when they moon him.

Obama's State of the Onion Smells

Cleombrotus2011 Wrote: Jan 22, 2014 9:05 AM
"it is my distinct impression that the world, or at least the Western world, is filling up with the untalented ambitious." Theodore Dalrymple http://takimag.com/article/triumph_of_the_mediocre_theodore_dalrymple/print#ixzz2r8UsfLpl

Obama's State of the Onion Smells

Cleombrotus2011 Wrote: Jan 22, 2014 9:02 AM
A third rate junior Senator from Chicago delivering the State of the Union address tells me all I need to know about the state of the Union.
When is this going to stop, that single unelected judge has the power to nullify the will of the people?
But in the hands of people who get us involved in wars we should not be in, their lives are wasted.