Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
That fat boy wouldn't have had the endurance to go up against me. He would have been winded after the second punch and hacking up blood.
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago