The Fed, seemingly following the path of the ECB, announces QE3 just after the Euros commit to unlimited backing of EU debtor nations. Easy money is here to stay on both sides of the Atlantic. In London they are taking measures to rival Singapore as a reminbi center. Don't get this news in the US -...
I want a President that can stand up for himself, his record, his policies and AMERICA. Obama did not. I was not surprised by Obama during the debate but many were. So to those that were, which President is going to show up for work tomorrow? Obama does not attend meeting with his job council, doesn't have department meeting, hadn't been having his security briefings. What I did NOT hear in the debate was what Obama is going to do with his next term and his "flexibility" He already goes around Congress so that is no deterrent. He refused to help other Democrats with their elections so that is no deterrent. What is he going to do? What plans? How does he expect to accomplish them? Some of us at home do get it!
Well, it's always a clarifying thing to be out of the country, but while in Europe recently and getting US news through a Euro/global filter. Things have also taken what looks like a decisive turn. Almost all the elements of impending disaster are in place.
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 30 minutes ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago