Here Come the Polygamists

clawrence Wrote: Aug 07, 2012 12:38 PM
agreed.

Encouraging Failure

clawrence Wrote: Aug 06, 2012 11:49 AM
Awesome.

What's Behind Hatred of Obama?

clawrence Wrote: Aug 01, 2012 11:54 AM
I hate where our country seems to be headed....lots of takers, few makers. I hate the current crop of politicians who are all complicit in our demise. I hate that political correctness has created a whole bunch of pansies in our country. I hate that America has gone soft in its approach to "right vs wrong". I hate that we have to live with media elites who vomit words on a daily basis to support their lifestyle. I hate that we have people who truly support the anti-American crowd, but live in America. I hate that when I pledge my allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, it means something to me and not others. I hate we have lost our pride because academia says pride is foolish. Its ok to hate something that isnt right.

What's Behind Hatred of Obama?

clawrence Wrote: Aug 01, 2012 11:46 AM
How is any of this propaganda? Seems to me that facts are really easy to find that show the failure of the current leadership. Just as the failures of the previous prez were evident and not propaganda. Why is it always propaganda when a viewpoint is different than your own?

What's Behind Hatred of Obama?

clawrence Wrote: Aug 01, 2012 11:44 AM
What? I wish I could interpret what your drivel was.

Obama Revealed

clawrence Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 11:31 AM
If the government creates success for the entrepreneur, they are responsible for the failures of the entrepreneur. Failure of this responsibility makes them accountable. Accountable means an entrepreneur can have his or her day in a civil court. In other words, your president says the most asinine things. And you voted for him.
Only a complete moron would consider what any actor, musician, or entertainer thinks. You must know that these are the people who consume hefty amounts of drugs (which they should be able to...its their life). Asking a lifelong drug addict his or her opinion about politics....you might as well go down to skid row and conduct opinion polls from the addicts who live there. Drugs/alcohol abuse changes the mind....these people are not reliable sources for opinions.

The Stossel Solution

clawrence Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 12:55 PM
Yes. A great post.

Union Teacher: John Ransom is an Idiot

clawrence Wrote: Jul 09, 2012 11:11 AM
One day our society will discover personal responsibility. Blaming teachers/unions/liberals for our kid's failures as students....BLAME the kids. There are literally millions of kids who want to learn, have the ability to learn, and learn despite the teachers/unions/liberals. The union/liberals are a blight on schools, no doubt. Just like any other union shop....the union protects dirtbags just the same, and the honest worker continues to work hard. But, in regards to education....its a students responsibility to create his/her own learning environment. Liberty = Responsibility.
Great post!

7 Unhappy Truths About Politicians

clawrence Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 1:56 PM
Considering there is a large amount of illegal deadbeats that inundate our hospitals/healthcare, how do we charge them for their freeloading? You cant, and they will still freeload. Last I checked, if you went to the doctor without insurance you had to pay cash. And, if you didnt have cash, you were billed. Then they send the collection dogs on you until you pay, settle, or bankrupt. If youre an illegal, they cant do much of anything to you. Im not sold that obamacare is the solution to the medical problem. Freeloaders are not the problem....its those who do not take personal responsibility for their own well being, the smokers, the obese, the head cases, the abusers. If they would only be responsible for themselves....all would be good.